Date(s) - 02/16/2018
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Germantown Presbyterian Church
JOY Life 901 Friends!
The special needs ministry of Germantown Presbyterian will be hosting a Valentine Party with the theme “What is LOVE?” on Friday, February 16 from 7:00 to 9:00 pm in the AC. Special need students of all ages are welcome and a good time is guaranteed! Wear RED and come ready for food, games, crafts and a fun-filled skit that answers the question “What is love really?”
- wear RED
- come ready for food, games, crafts, and a fun-filled skit that answers the question “What is love really?”
- no cost but donations are accepted at the door
EVERYONE MUST RSVP TO ATTEND. Click here to register.
Valentine Volunteers Needed
(To date 36 individuals have signed up to attend
with 8 on the waiting list,
& we NEED helpers!)
(youth or adults)
- 2 – 3 individuals to serve food
- 2 – 4 individuals to man the craft tables (craft supplies provided)
- 2 – 3 individuals to facilitate the games – Valentine Bingo, Candy Heart Stacking and Guess How Many Kisses
(supplies and instructions will be provided)
- 1 married couple (ages 40 +) – to act out a simple skit
- I male adult – to narrate the skit (no memory work involved whatsoever!)
- Any others willing to just help and have a good time!
Please contact Monica @ [email protected] and tell her of your willingness to help.