WELCOME TO GPP!
“where students and teachers learn from creativity”
We offer up to five days per week for infants (9 months) – Pre-K!!! We love it here and think your family will too.
Please call or stop by today to schedule your visit.
STATEMENT OF PHILOSOPHY
Germantown Presbyterian Preschool is a Christian school. We believe that in a safe atmosphere of mutual respect and affection, social habits are established, self-discipline is developed, a love of learning is generated, self-realization is facilitated, and respect for the principles of our Christian faith is developed. We believe that children learn best through play and that planned, “hands-on” activities best direct growth in the following areas: Social, Emotional, Physical, Spiritual, and Academic.
WHAT WE DO
Some of our goals include:
- Increase self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Improve social interaction.
- Provide a wide variety of techniques of learning.
- Foster principles of good citizenship.
- Respect the uniqueness and individual differences of each child.
WHAT WE OFFER
In small classes, the children engage in hands-on play-based activities to encourage inquiry, hypothesizing and exploration.
- Music Enrichment (Infants – Pre-K)
- Spanish (3s – Pre-K)
- Chapel and Bible Time (3s – Pre-K)
- Optional Computer Classes (3s – Pre-K)
- Optional Ballet (3s – Pre-K)
- Optional Gymnastics (3s – Pre-K)
- Optional Soccer (3s – PreK)